Fall 2012

Fall 2012
Instagram Fall '12
[learning to live a perfectly imperfect life]

Finally!


Remember when I shared with you the story of the Comfort Capes?

Then, remember when I told you the airing of it on The Early Show was postponed?

Yes, it's all coming back to you, isn't it...

THEN, remember when I told you it still hadn't been scheduled to air?

Well, the time is here!

Tomorrow morning unless something especially urgent to share with the American public comes up, like a pro-golfer's mother-in-law being hospitalized for stomach pains the story is scheduled to air!

Thursday, December 10
The Early Show (CBS)
Show runs from 7 am to 9 am
Story slotted to run between 8:30 and 9 am

Watch closely.... we are told we'll see this cutie!


1 comments:

Monica Crumley said...

Cool, Carin! I hope I can remember!