Fall 2012

Fall 2012
Instagram Fall '12
[learning to live a perfectly imperfect life]

Happy Holidays 2009



I began this blog in February of this year. Now, having written just over 100 posts, I look back at all of the things I've gained because of it -- the opportunity to write, the ability to share family stories and photos, the chance to connect with other families/moms/bloggers, and the list goes on...

Thank you -- to everyone who has stopped by to see what I'm "Learning As I Go." I appreciate all of the support I've been given, and am so excited to continue this journey of learning next year!

Wishing everyone a fabulous holiday with family and friends!

3 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Merry Christmas!!!! Looking forward to sharing 2010 with you!

Blending Family said...

Merry Christmas. May you continue to touch lives in the coming year.

Kristine said...

Merry Christmas to you too, Carin!