Fall 2012

Fall 2012
Instagram Fall '12
[learning to live a perfectly imperfect life]

Vocabulary Mix-Up


Carter is working on some fabulous new art. He often says that white crayons are "broken" because, naturally, on white paper, they cannot be seen.

This morning I brought out some black paper and, much to his surprise, white crayons work! I showed him how to draw some snowflakes, and he was off drawing like crazy. (Nothing that resembled snowflakes, but that's not the point.)

Anyway, I left him to work on his masterpiece, and a few minutes later he came running to me with his paper.

"Mom! Look!"

Looking at his paper, it was obvious that he had sneezed. Splatters of... well, I'll just leave it at that since some of you may eat breakfast late.

I said, "Oh Carter, what happened?" (One of those silly questions Moms ask when they, of course, being smart Moms... already knows the answer to.)

"I bless-you'd on my paper!"

*smile and little chuckle inside*

"You 'sneezed' on your paper?"

"No, I BLESS-YOU'D on my paper!"

So.... we've taught some great manners -- but vocabulary needs some work!

1 comments:

Dad said...

My Little Man! To Funny!