Fall 2012

Fall 2012
Instagram Fall '12
[learning to live a perfectly imperfect life]

12 Days of Giving (Part 2)


Life with Bubba, Chicky and Nika


Though the first 12 days of December have come and gone (and quickly, might I add!), I am still going to post a few more things I've done this month as part of Bethany's 12 Days of Giving. (Thanks, Bethany, for reminding all of us of the excitement of giving!)

Back in August, I blogged about the inclusion of a story my Mom wrote about Rylee in the recently-released Gifts 2 book.


In her write-up, there were several people mentioned (not by name) -- people who played an important role in "Rylee's Story." Though I have tried to do things over the years to show our appreciation, (like sending Rylee's birthday photo collage/thank you each year) I wanted to remind them of their importance in our lives.

I sent each of them a copy of the book, along with a letter. I wanted them to know that they were included in this book, and that the role they played in Rylee's life would always mean a lot to our family.

There are so many people who come and go in our lives. Each one changes us, and I want everyone who has touched our lives to know it.

0 comments: