Fall 2012

Fall 2012
Instagram Fall '12
[learning to live a perfectly imperfect life]

We Need A New Vacuum


Remember Rylee's very first tooth she lost several months ago?  Sure you do.  It's the tooth that was loose and we kept checking it and suddenly one day it was gone?

Well, you won't believe this.  Just guess what happened.  


Did you guess that we actually found the tooth?  Even though it's been several months?

Yes, the tooth was found.  Guess who found it.

No, really.  I'm not telling until you've guessed at least once.



I am totally, not even kidding you.



Jeremy heard Zoe chewing on something one evening in the living room.   Thinking   Knowing it was something she probably couldn't have, he called her over to see what it was.  After a minute of digging into her mouth, he pulled out something small.  And hard.  And white.  

There is no doubt that it is her tooth. 

I'm not sure what amazes me more... that Zoe actually found this tooth, or that I have vacuumed the carpets in our house at least 3 times a week since that darn tooth came out, and it didn't pick it up!  Don't get me wrong -- I'm thankful to have the tooth, but geesh!  Don't you think a vacuum is supposed to pick up things like this?  Uggg... I don't even want to think what else is in our carpets that our vacuum has selectively chosen to leave there.

Apparently, we need a new vacuum.  Any suggestions?


1 comments:

The Sanchez Family said...

Hilarious!!! I'm so shocked the dog didn't just swallow it but instead decided to try and chew it up. Too funny!!