Fall 2012

Fall 2012
Instagram Fall '12
[learning to live a perfectly imperfect life]

Good News Bad News

The good news...

The clinic that we are getting Rylee's medical records from (for our 2nd opinion on her spine) called to say that they were ready for me to pick up (a few days sooner than they had originally told me.)

The bad news...

There are very important parts missing... you know, like the radiology report from the initial x-ray done.



The good news...

The CD of x-rays and MRI scans was included, and is very nicely labeled.

The bad news...

There are about 30 various folders and files on it, and none of them open.



The good news...

I called the office and the woman on the phone was incredibly kind.

The bad news...

She told me that the radiology report done after the x-ray was done by the pediatric radiologist, and she is apparently located in a different office. Because of that, I need to go in to her office and sign a different release of records. Then, I can wait another 5 days for that office to get those records copied.



The good news...

I am usually a very patient and understanding person.

The bad news...

I'm getting a little frustrated.

1 comments:

tali said...

You are one of the most patient people I know Carin. I hope things get straightened out soon and you can get some results.