Fall 2012

Fall 2012
Instagram Fall '12
[learning to live a perfectly imperfect life]

Giving



Antonio (I mean Carter)... continues to be on our minds and in our hearts. Though he is not home yet, his parents are wading through the adoption process to get him home as soon as possible! I have loved getting to know his family through their blog, and feel as though his mom and I are becoming friends (through our blog comments and emails and such!)

I was very surprised when I visited their blog the other day and found pictures of something familiar.

I was reminded that giving is quite often more exciting than getting.

*****

Take a peek at some more recent pictures of Carter.

Yup... I just heard your "Ohhh!!! So cute!" from here.

1 comments:

Ashley Gibson said...

love it, friend. totally love it. friendships with complete strangers is one thing i never expected to get out of this process :)