Fall 2012

Fall 2012
Instagram Fall '12
[learning to live a perfectly imperfect life]

A New Look

I'm trying some new things on my blog!

Playing around with the size of my photos...

working on a new header... (coming soon)

and because I am a font-junkie, trying out some new funky fonts.

However, in trying to stick to my recent motto of "perfectly imperfect..."

the font on my headers is funky. Grrrrr.

And not "cool funky"... like it's supposed to be that way.

But "not-so-cool funky"... like "Looks like she tried to change her font but it's all goofy because the top and bottom of the font is getting cut off."

Yup. Not cool funky. Goofed-up funky.

But, you know what? It's late and I'm tired and I can't figure out why it's doing that or what I can do to fix it.

So, I'm going to bed.

And I'm leaving my blog "perfectly imperfect."

Updated: Font fixed! (Well... not really fixed. Just picked a different font. Not sure why the other one was getting cut off.) And since I'm trying hard not to be a perfectionist, I won't tell you that after posting last night, I honestly couldn't fall asleep knowing that the font was goofy. So I got back up (at 1 am) and picked a different font. I know. I'm working on it. Baby steps, my friend. Baby steps.

0 comments: