Fall 2012

Fall 2012
Instagram Fall '12
[learning to live a perfectly imperfect life]

Writer's Block


Ever since I took my several-months-long "blog hiatus," my "to-blog-about" list has grown. This blog serves as sort of a diary for our family, and each time we experience an event or milestone, I want to capture it here.

But I'm at a loss for words.

I have about 4 posts saved as drafts... some of them with pictures, none of them complete. I type a few words, then hit "delete" about 18 times. There have been even more posts that I've begun to write but have wound up deleting the whole post. Nothing funny. Nothing interesting. Nothing worth clicking "publish post."

It's not that I don't have great things to blog about... Carter's first days of Preschool, our Buddy Walk... I should be overflowing with words.

But the words just aren't coming lately. (Even this super-boring post with no fun pictures has taken me a ridiculously-long time to write.)

Is that what's called a "writer's block?"

If so, then I have it.

Maybe there's some herbal remedy I can take for it.

Oooh, that's a thought.

Be back later. Hopefully soon.

I'm off to "google."

0 comments: